I figured I’d do a little mid-blog-week post about myself, as I want this to be a personable blog! I don’t find myself a very interesting person (who does?!), but I thought I would leave a few facts here about myself so you knew a little more about me!
- My name isn’t Caitlin, well my first name isn’t! Its actually Hannah, and my middle name is Caitlin
- I’m 22
- I’m short! 5’1” of littleness
- I have long hair, but have actually had around 7 inches cut off in the last year!
- I don’t eat red meat, and haven’t done for 9 years
- I live in Yorkshire and its where all my family is from
- I spent 3 years living in a seaside town in Kent for university, which I loved and miss a lot!
- I have a BA Hons in Web Design
- I currently live back with my parents, but am desperately trying to find somewhere affordable to move into (cause gosh its expensive to live on your own!!)
- I have a black Fiat 500, and I love it
- I have worked 7 days a week since the beginning of December, and so days off are well deserved
- I have 2 Alaskan Malamutes who are giant fluff balls!
- I am a very family and friends orientated person, they will always come first before anything
- I love buying people gifts, if I could buy someone something every week just for them being there I would!
- Florida is my favourite place in the world, I have some sort of emotional connection to it! Everytime I see someone else there I get sad! (Luckily we go every other year as a family!)
- After visiting different countries last year (Paris and Malta) I have challenged myself to go to a different country every year in-between going to Florida
- The Little Mermaid is my all-time favourite film, and this is where my mermaid obsession comes from!
- I actually have a bit of a disney obsession too, but I guess most people do!
- I have 4 tattoos and 10 piercings
- My favourite colour is pastel pink
- I love exercising and eating healthy
- I have a slight obsession with homewares. I love sitting and picking out furniture and shopping for house goodies is the best!
- I am still friends with the girls I went to primary school with! I’m actually ‘auntie Hannah’ to one of their daughters.
- The majority of my close friends are older than me, I always seem to be the baby!
- Blogging is something I never thought I would enjoy as I have always been told I am rubbish at English, but I love sitting down and planning/writing every week, and of course speaking to all of you guys!
Leave me some facts about yourself below, I’d love to know more about you all!