Hello everyone, I hope you are having a lovely week so far!
I’m here for a mid-week tag post, as Ruby from Rubys Cadence kindly tagged me to take part in the Liebster tag, so thank you very much Ruby!
Below I have answered the questions Ruby set me, there are 11 in total. I am supposed to nominate people to take part in this, so I nominate anyone who wants to give it a go! Tag me and let me know you’ve taken part, I look forward to reading your posts! The questions I have decided on are at the end of the post, I hope you learn a little about me and enjoy your questions if you decide to take part 🙂
- What is your favourite fruit?
Strawberries! I think they go well with most things and are nice on they’re own too. Love them!
- Why did you start your blog?
I originally started a weightloss blog, but found that I wanted to talk about more than just my food and weightloss so decided to start up CosyCaitlin so I can share a bit of everything I love.
- Who is your main inspiration in life?
I already answered this in my last tag (which you can read here), so I’m going to answer one of the questions Ruby was set instead which is; If you could leave tomorrow, where would you go?
It depends on my budget. If it had to be somewhere within the UK, I would go to Broadstairs as this is where I went to university and where most of my friends still live! If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to Florida, but only if my family could come too. This is where we’ve been going on holiday since I was little and I have such an attachment to it, it is my ultimate happy place.
- Something materialistic you couldn’t live without?
I hate questions like this cause I don’t like seeming shallow! I think my phone, cause I can do most things on it and you rarely see me without it. Or my car, cause its so handy to be able to just get myself places…
- Last place you were? (e.g. Shops, school, park…)
Work! I work 7 days a week, so this would be my answer no matter when you ask me!
- What model of mobile phone do you have?
I have an iPhone 6s in rose gold, purely because its pink…
- Can you speak any other languages apart from English?
Nope! I really wish I could, but I just didnt take it in enough at school. When I have time again I would love to learn one though.
- Are you good at art?
Not traditional art, like drawing or sculptures. Part of my degree is in Graphic Design, so I’m okay at those aspects of art, and if baking design classes as art I’m okay at that too!
- What colour are your eyes?
My eye colour changes (weird I know!) so some days they’re hazel, other days they have some green in.
- What is your first memory?
I think the earliest thing I can remember is playing at my friends house across the road from my family’s first home. She had a vacuum that had little balls in that bounced up and down when you pushed it, I loved playing with it! We left that house when I was 2, so I think thats my earliest memory!
- What date did you start your blog?
November 9th 2014, I think! Thats when I published my first post.
My questions for anyone who wants to take part:
- What was the last text you sent?
- How do you write your blog posts? (paper, phone, laptop, notes)
- What is your favourite thing to blog about?
- If you could only travel to one place for the rest of your life, where would it be?
- What is your favourite thing to do with your best friend?
- Which movie do you want to see at the cinemas at the minute?
- If you could volunteer to help out a charity/organisation, what would you do?
- What have you next got planned that excites you/makes you happy?
- Do you prefer to be busy all the time, or have more relaxing time?
- Favourite thing to cook/eat?
- Birthday or Christmas?
Enjoy, speak to you on Thursday!